Marketing Coordinator – Syosset, NY
Gedeon GRC Consulting, a fast growing engineering firm with offices in Syosset, NY, and Princeton, NJ, is seeking an accomplished Marketing Coordinator professional with experience in the A/E/C industry to assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, including but not limited to proposals, qualifications/certification packages, brochures, presentations, and database updates.
Qualified Coordinators will be responsible for:
- Track, prepare and compile proposals as prime and/or sub-consultant from start to finish in collaboration with the Marketing Director/team.
- Write and format project and personnel experience profiles including qualifications sheets, certifications, registration submissions and workload disclosures for various agencies.
- Plan, organize and prepare materials for company and conference events.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing tools such as brochures, project photos, company website, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business and 4 years of A/E/C marketing experience.
- Knowledge of marketing forms and proposals (i.e. RPFs, RFQs, EOIs, LOIs, SOQs, with required forms: SF 254, 255, and 330; other client/government forms; VENDEX; Pre-Qualifications, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of business writing style including grammar and punctuations with excellent oral and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented, with the ability to maintain accuracy while handling multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated and proactive with good time management skills.
- Adobe InDesign a plus
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a competitive salary.
Gedeon GRC Consulting is a multidisciplinary firm providing planning, engineering and construction services. We have extensive experience in the execution of challenging projects in both the public and private sectors.
Gedeon GRC Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, religion, sex, color or any other legally protected characteristic.