Social Media Marketing Intern
Gedeon GRC is looking for a paid Social Media Marketing Intern to join the Digital Marketing Team based in Syosset. We employ marketing, activism and creativity to ignite meaningful social and cultural change. We do this by providing an array of services to several innovative brands.
This Intern will gain experience managing multiple social media accounts in a fast paced, creative environment. They will learn about social media and growth hacking strategies, content calendar production, and general research & production practices.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Create and write short copy for posts.
• Identify emerging social media trends to improve visibility of our clients
• Help manage social media calendar
• Track quantitative social KPIs and provide weekly metric-driven reports with accompanying
action plan to implement opportunities for growth
• Pitch creative concepts for social media campaigns and initiatives; work with creative team to
develop cohesive social media campaigns that align with marketing strategy
• Research, create and continuously evolve a social media strategy that increases following and
drives engagement through best practices.
• Own day-to-day management of all social platforms to ideate and execute timely and targeted
• Familiar with the management of business (i.e. not personal) accounts on all major social media
• Organized and efficient
• Think outside the box
• Good eye for visual content
• Sense of humor
• Strong work ethic
• Open-minded and push boundaries
• Great communicator
Minimum Associates Degree in Marketing/Communications Preferably:
• Video editing
• Google analytics
• Facebook analytics