Senior Traffic/Transportation Engineer
Work on transportation infrastructure projects. Responsibilities include performing traffic/simulation analysis: capacity, accident, signal warrant, roundabout, and arterial; preparing traffic, scoping and design reports; performing design including geometric, signing, striping, signals, MOT and quantity estimates.
- M.S. in Transportation Engineering
- NYS License PE
- Strong/hands-on experience in traffic engineering, project management and staff supervision
- Familiarity with MUTCD and AASHTO
- Proficiency in HCS, Synchro, Corsim, VISSIM, GuidSign, MicroStation, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
- Good oral, communication, computer, and writing skills are desirable
Gedeon GRC Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.