Senior Marketing Coordinator
Coordinate business development opportunities in the A/E/C industry, organize all phases and develop winning proposals. This position will involve the implementation of all marketing activities, including but not limited to the business development cycle, proposals, qualifications/certification packages, brochures, presentations, and database updates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source project opportunities (i.e., RFPs, RFQs, EOIs, LOIs, SOQs, etc.).
- Track and assemble proposals as prime and/or sub-consultant from start to finish.
- Collaborate with consultants and project managers in the proposal process.
- Update personnel experience and project profiles.
- Plan, organize and prepare materials for conferences and other events.
- Attend pre-proposal meetings, and industry and networking events.
- Prepare pre-qualifications, certifications, registrations, and workload disclosures.
- Prepare required forms (i.e., SF 254, 255, and 330, workload disclosures, VENDEX, etc.).
- Correspond with agencies as necessary.
- Assist with maintaining marketing database.
- Maintain company backlog of projects.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent verbal communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency while handling multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and proactive with good time management skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Familiarity with CRM databases.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from four-year an accredited College or university in Business Administration or Marketing; and six (6) years of A/E/C marketing experience.
This position requires minimal travel (approximately 10%).
The incumbent in this position can typically expect to sit and use his/her hands to handle and feel for more than 2/3 of the day. He/she can expect to stand or walk for more than 1/3 of the day. Talking and listening is also expected for more than 2/3 of the day. The ability to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; or reach with arms will be needed for less than 1/3 of the day.
This position requires that the incumbent be able to lift items up to 10 pounds on an infrequent basis.
The incumbent in this position should have clear vision at 20 inches or less. He/she should be able to view various reports and forms as well as information displayed on a computer monitor and have the ability to distinguish between different colors. Depth perception, peripheral vision, the ability to focus and the ability to see for a distance are also necessary.
Gedeon GRC Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or military status or any other protected class. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotions, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay, or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.