Mobile App Developer
Gedeon GRC Consulting , a fast growing engineering firm based on Long Island, New York, is looking for a full time responsible, bright, motivated and qualified Mobile App Developer who can create cross-platform mobile applications and who is comfortable with scrum and sprints methodologies, as well as collaboration tools.
Qualified Individuals will:
- Develop cross platform mobile applications
- Participate across the entire lifecycle of mission critical applications, including business analysis, design and architecture, development, deployment, and support
- Maintain and report accurate data in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- All other related duties as assigned
- Strong coding skills in at least one of the following languages: C++, Java, C#, Python
- Knowledge of multiple languages desirable
- Knowledge of object modeling and design patterns
- Experience of SQL, Relational Databases
- Strong knowledge of Linux desirable
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of test driven development.
- Experience designing and implementing real-time event-driven software systems desirable
- Must have experience writing comprehensive unit tests and system-level integration tests.
- Experience developing multi-threading processing and high-frequency, low-latency systems desirable
- Self-motivating critical thinker
- Sys Admin skills desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related quantitative field.
- Minimum experience required: 2 years of application development experience or related experience.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits
Gedeon GRC provides an exceptional work atmosphere, a great benefits package, and the training required to excel while serving in an exciting innovation and quality-driven environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Syosset, NY
- Application Development: 2 years
Gedeon GRC Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer