GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Marketing Coordinator will partake in business development as well as in the coordination of all phases of developing winning proposals in the various roadway, building and bridge infrastructure markets in the A/E/C industry. This position will involve the implementation of all marketing activities, including but not limited to the business development cycle, proposals, qualifications/certifications packages, licenses/registrations, brochures, presentations, and database updates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and identify project leads (i.e., RFPs, RFQs, SOQs, LOIs, EOIs, etc.).
- Track and assemble quality proposals as a prime and/or sub-consultant from start to finish.
- Collaborate with consultants and project managers during the proposal process.
- Attend pre-proposal meetings, and industry and networking events.
- Support and coordinate the company’s public relations/marketing campaigns and activities on social media platforms, as well as e-blasts to clients and consultants related to the A/E/C industry.
- Update and maintain proposal materials and tools including resumes, project profiles, forms (including SF 330, workload disclosures, Vendex), portals (such as PASSPort, PAProcure, NYSOSC VendRep, SAM), as well as pre-qualifications, certifications, registrations, etc.
- Assist with the creating, organizing, and preparing materials for conferences and other events.
- Assist with maintaining marketing database(s).
- Correspond with agencies, as necessary.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive with good time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency while handling multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent verbal communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Familiarity with CRM databases such as Deltek (Vision, Vantagepoint, etc.) and/or Cosential, as well as other governmental and agency systems and portals — a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Office) 365 applications including Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign — preferred; Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. — a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from four-year an accredited college or university in Business Administration or Marketing; and/or at least three (3) years of A/E/C marketing experience.
This position requires minimal travel (approximately 10%).
The incumbent in this position can typically expect to sit and use his/her hands to handle and feel for more than 2/3 of the day. He/she can expect to stand or walk for more than 1/3 of the day. Talking and listening is also expected for more than 2/3 of the day. The ability to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; or reach with arms will be needed for less than 1/3 of the day.
This position requires that the incumbent be able to lift items up to 10 pounds on an infrequent basis.
The incumbent in this position should have clear vision at 20 inches or less. He/she should be able to view various reports and forms as well as information displayed on a computer monitor and have the ability to distinguish between different colors. Depth perception, peripheral vision, the ability to focus and the ability to see for a distance are also necessary.