The Marketing Assistant position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities both digital and print, including but not limited to the proposals, qualifications/certifications packages, brochures, presentations, and database updates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and track online contract opportunities (i.e., RFPs, RFQs, SOQs, LOIs, EOIs, etc.) for potential leads and collaboration with clients.
- Assist with tracking, preparing and compiling pursuits as prime and/or sub-consultant from start to finish, in collaboration with the proposal team.
- Attend some pre-proposal meetings, report, and follow-up with clients.
- Work with the team to update and maintain proposal materials and tools used, such as resumes, project profiles and qualifications, forms (including SF 330/255/254, workload disclosures, Vendex), agency portals (including PASSPort, PAProcure, NYSOSC VendRep, SAM and so on), project photos, company website, as well as pre-qualifications, certifications, licenses, registrations, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare promotional brochure packages and materials and other necessary items for meetings, conferences, and other events.
- Assist with broadcasting company messages on the website, social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc., as well as via e-blasts to clients and consultants related to the A/E/C industry.
- Maintain marketing database(s) and day-to-day electronic (and hard) file organization.
- Maintain company backlog of projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Energetic, creative, and flexible quick learner and self-starter with the ability to multitask and maintain accuracy and consistency while handling multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Extremely detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft (Office) 365 applications including Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with office procedures, systems, and protocols.
- Familiarity with governmental and agency systems, portals, and general requirements — a plus.
- Awareness of CRM databases such as Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint, and/or Cosential — a plus.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud: Acrobat and InDesign — preferred; Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. — a plus.
- Digital Marketing experience — a plus.
- Basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures — a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year or an Associate degree (A.A.) from a two-year accredited college or university in Business Administration or Marketing; and 0 – 1 year of A/E/C marketing experience.
This position requires minimal travel (less than 10%).
The incumbent in this position can typically expect to sit and use his/her hands to handle and feel for more than 2/3 of the day. He/she can expect to stand or walk for more than 1/3 of the day. Talking and listening is also expected for more than 2/3 of the day. The ability to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; or reach with arms will be needed for less than 1/3 of the day.
This position requires that the incumbent be able to lift items up to 10 pounds on an infrequent basis.
The incumbent in this position should have clear vision at 20 inches or less. He/she should be able to view various reports and forms as well as information displayed on a computer monitor and have the ability to distinguish between different colors. Depth perception, peripheral vision, the ability to focus and the ability to see for a distance are also necessary.
Gedeon GRC Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or military status or any other protected class. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotions, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay, or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.APPLY NOW