Market Research Analyst
Gedeon GRC Consulting , a fast growing engineering firm based on Long Island, New York, is looking for a full time responsible, bright, motivated and qualified Market Research Analyst to conduct market research and competitive analyses as well as provide market data, strategic analytical tools, and insightful interpretation to assist Gedeon GRC with executing client services and new business pursuits in several industries, including but not limited to engineering, architecture, construction, sustainability, drone/UAV, tech, and real estate.
Qualified Individuals will:
- Gather, analyze, interpret, and present trends and information for business development opportunities, client support, and internal analysis
- Conduct industry and product analysis requiring extensive use of Excel, relevant data and on-line search
- Research, analyze, and report on new and existing competitors, technologies, disruptive forces, and key market trends.
- Compile, summarize and distribute research in the form of narratives, graphics, data summaries, etc. for internal and external use
- Analyze market statistics, generate market reports and/or collateral material based on statistical analysis conducted
- Engages directly with management to assess competitive challenges
- Interface with national research resources to produce standardized market reports and customized research
- Educate internal staff on available research tools and resources
- Develop and maintain proprietary commercial databases ensuring consistently accurate and current data
- Create and analyze spreadsheets utilizing data needed to generate graphs, tables, and written analysis and make recommendations to Management
- Generate statistics, tables, and graphs used in quarterly market and statistical reports
- Create quarterly market reports to include written analysis explaining statistics and market activity, which may include drafting quarterly write-up
- Compile statistical data specific to each market by translating and converting data to graphs/tables/charts
- Participate in the development of materials for specific areas of each market including fact sheets, quarterly analysis, educational materials and investor presentations
- Develop database of current and potential clients for each market
- Maintain and report accurate data in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Experience in data entry/data management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint presentations with proven ability to develop presentations with professional standards
- Strong data software applications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to meet goals and objectives
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to convey information in a clear, focused and concise manner
- Effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to develop business relationships as part of the sales process
- Highly motivated and enjoys working in a team environment
- Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Analytics, Business or other related field.
- Minimum experience required: 2 years of market research, competitive analysis, or relevant experience.
- Must have the ability to travel
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits
Gedeon GRC provides an exceptional work atmosphere, a great benefits package, and the training required to excel while serving in an exciting innovation and quality-driven environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Market Research: 1 year