Digital Marketing Manager
Gedeon GRC Consulting is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing strategies as well as administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between clients, partners, consumers and the company. This position will work with the marketing team, supporting teams and clients/partners to launch campaigns on time and on budget. Ideal candidate will be a creative individual with a proven track record of growing a digital footprint and increasing engagement with targeted audiences.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that are of quality and consistent in style and messaging.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s digital marketing strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Develop and manage innovative and effective online marketing campaigns for the company and
its clients/partners, effectively driving brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM campaigns
- Assess social media marketing strategies to determine rate of return. Identify and tap into new
channels to optimize ROI and fuel revenue growth.
- Keep up-to-date with constantly evolving technologies in online social networking, the
blogosphere, search tools and so on.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Achieve a strong, visible social media presence and develop concepts with viral potential.
- Continuously monitor online public relations and ensure the success of client programs.
- Place stories in key news outlets.
- Ensure placement in various social content Web sites.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Comprehensive working experience in digital marketing, social media tools and technologies, with a track record of creating and implementing successful social media programs combined with a willingness to experiment.
- Proven experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Experience in dealing with various industries including tech, engineering, sustainability, film , media, entertainment, tourism, real estate, and so on
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms, including advertising platforms
- Solid knowledge of website and social media analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community
development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users.
- Ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflect a holistic
understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong presentation / written / verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Ability to contribute individually, take direction and participate in cross-functional teams with a
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits
Gedeon GRC provides an exceptional work atmosphere, a great benefits package, and the training required to excel while serving in an exciting innovation and quality-driven environment.
Gedeon GRC Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer