Gedeon GRC Consulting is currently seeking a highly-skilled full-time Chief Engineer to manage the civil engineering design group and oversee all design operations, including performing design and quality review, as well as supervising staff, developing budget and assisting with business development.
- 25 years of experience in civil and traffic engineering with significant experience with roadway engineering, drainage and utility design, MPT, traffic engineering, and project management
- Must have a NY Professional Engineering license
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Strong leadership, organizational and management ability
- Familiarity with New York (City and State) agencies
- Interfacing with clients
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Hands-on design experience and computer skills
Gedeon GRC Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.