General purpose of the job:
Coordinate business development opportunities in the A/E/C industry in the various roadway, building and bridge infrastructure markets — organize all phases and develop winning proposals.
This position will involve the implementation of all marketing activities, including but not limited to the business development cycle, proposals, qualifications/certifications, brochures, presentations, and database updates.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Source project leads (i.e., RFPs, RFQs, EOIs, LOIs, SOQs, etc.).
- Track and assemble proposals as prime and/or sub-consultant from start to finish.
- Collaborate with consultants and project managers in the proposal process.
- Attend pre-proposal meetings, and industry and networking events.
- Prepare pre-qualifications, certifications, registrations, and workload disclosures.
- Prepare required forms (i.e., SF 254, 255, and 330, workload disclosures, VENDEX, etc.).
- Update personnel experience and project profiles.
- Correspond with agencies as necessary.
- Plan, organize, and prepare materials for conferences and other events.
- Assist with maintaining marketing database.
- Maintain company backlog of projects.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Self-starter/motivated and proactive with good time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent verbal communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people.
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency while handling multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Familiarity with CRM databases.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year accredited college or university.
- At least four (4) years of A/E/C marketing experience.
Location: Syosset, NY | Princeton, NJ | Troy, NY
Gedeon GRC Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or military status, or any other protected class.